I am so tired. I started this blog to try and unload a bit, but I'm not finding adequate time to do it effectively. Work has been too busy, it feels like I never make a real dent in my (home) to-do list and I scarcely find time for the good cry I am needing re: B.W. Aren't the holidays over? Shouldn't this ease up a little bit?
Perhaps I need to be okay with the to-do list going undone occasionally. But, who will "do" it? And when will they do it? B helps a lot, but most of this stuff requires that I'm involved... this is, if I am to be satisfied with the result.
Perhaps I need not devote every waking, non-working minute to C.T. He will be in shock - and really, I can only keep him busy playing/"reading" alone for 5-10 minutes. Probably my own doing, yes. But he is just 1 year old.
OK. Done complaining. I know most (okay ALL) busy moms are in about the same boat. Potentially minus the dead child factor, which so often cripples those of us who live this life.
One more complaint... B signed us up at the Y in early January because I said I wanted to find time to "be active" once a week. I have yet to get my photo ID taken, which tells you I have NOT been there to exercise yet! I guess this speaks more to my inability to get it together than it is a valid complaint.
Ahhhhhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment